Saturday, April 14, 2012

Here's Lookin' At You!

I just couldn't resist!  With my latest buckle bracelet design being in the shape of an eye, this catchy little phrase just seemed to fit!





I used my Swirly Bracelet Band Pattern (available at www.TerahClassyCreations.Etsy.com) in a little different color-way - varying shades and saturations of purple.  It really gives it a different look - almost more like a brocade pattern. 


But the reall clincher is the buckle.  I created it with silver, metallic beads and formed an eye shape (or a marquis shape, all depending on how you want to look at it)!  This was a challenge, and very enjoyable to create. 

And of course, the credit for this idea goes straight to one of my wonderful customers!


So, if you have any ideas you think I should try, feel free to contact me through my shop or by commenting on this blog!!

Sincerely,

Terah
TerahsClassicCreations, a.k.a.,
TerahClassyCreations.Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...