Friday, April 29, 2011

Calla Lily Earrings

Ahhh!!!  Finally something that resembles a Calla Lily!!!  Ever since spring started, and the Calla Lilies started to bloom, I've been dying to create something Calla-Lily inspired!!!


(Here's one fresh from my garden.)


I actually have been throwing around the idea of a Calla-Lily necklace (in all seed beads), but when I found these filigree pieces at the local craft-store, I couldn't resist!!!  They are a rosy copper color with three "dewdrops" peeking out.  I wire-wrapped everything I could and added little whimsical spiral dangles from the body of earring, creating a chandelier effect!!  
 


I used fire-polished, faceted rondelles and glass drops.  I think they're fun - and a little change-of-pace from my first love - seed beads.   [But I hope to still produce the Calla Lily necklace soon!!!  So stay tuned! ;-) ]


Keep up with me on facebook!
This is the newest item in my shop - Check out my etsy shop!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...