Thursday, December 29, 2011

Liquid Gold Earrings


Who doesn't love the glitter of gold?  I recently found in my stash these little light-colored bugles - just big enough to get a needle into, but that's it.  They're a nice light golden color, not too harsh.  And of course, I went into my favorite stitch, herringbone.  When woven together they reminded me of liquid gold spun into a twirling rope. 


I paired them with these warm pink, top-drilled pearls to add a dangle to the center, creating truly "Classic" earrings that can go from the office to the party that night!




1 comment:

  1. What a fun earring! Sometimes it doesn't take any crazy big production to make something awesome. Just simple and elegant, and there you have it. Perfect. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...