Monday, May 23, 2011

Name Quest - One Week To Go!

Okay. . I've finished the bracelet.  Here it is!!  I love the Satin Silk Delicas -  I used them in the buckle portion exclusively and more sparingly in the band.  They shimmer so beautifully!  This one is like the Swirly Buckle Bracelet but in a little different color scheme.


It is more evocative of evening-wear -  more shimmery and decadent while the band is more subdued.  It finishes with a copper swirl that fits around a red, faceted crystal.

Maybe the above description will help get everyones imaginations going.  Because remember, the "Name Quest" still goes on . . . for one more week!  Your last chance to comment and enter the contest is Sunday, May 29, 2011 (by 11:59 p.m. PST). 

So brainstorm and let me know your name - amazing, funny, descriptive, catchy, etcetera, etcetera. . . . I'm open to suggestions! Thank you so much to those who have already commented and entered this contest! So far the suggestions I have are: Jungle Buckle or Safari Swirl.


The winner gets their choice of a 25% DISCOUNT off my etsy shop OR a FREE peyote pattern (designed by me) for the band portion of this bracelet (in PDF format). 

I will announce the winner on Monday, May 30th.  So keep up the great work!  You can comment directly on this blog, e-mail me through the blog, or comment on my Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...