Sunday, April 29, 2018

New Line!

I have replaced one of my best-selling silver jewelry tags with a new product!  This time it's pewter (still silver in color), but it creates a deeper, more beautiful impression when personalizing it with your initials or message! Without any ado, here is the new jewelry tag!


Also, I have set out to create a new jewelry line of design stamped necklaces and earrings!  I presented the first pair of earrings on Instagram, and they were snatched up even before they made it to my etsy shop!  So I'm hoping the next in the line of filigree-stamped jewelry will go over equally well.  Here are the pics.






If you'd like to be the first to know about new items even before they hit my shop, the fastest way is by following me on Instagram.  You can find me under the name TerahsClassicCreations.

I hope to see you there!  As always, have fun!

Terah
TerahClassyCreations.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...