Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Classic Teardrop Earrings


I call these my Classic Teardrop Earrings because this is an earring design that I just keep coming back to.  I also used it in the earrings that go with the Hanging Garden Necklace (click on link to see older blog post).  There's something enduring in this design - you can wear it to the office AND out for a special evening!  This time it has a more bold yet classy feel with the red, silver, and white.  (I seem to be drawn to that color-scheme lately.  I'm working on a few other projects that also have the same color scheme.  I will be posting them soon, so stay tuned!)  


The earring wires are sterling plated, and the body of the earring contains Delicas, and crystal rondelles.  I will be adding these to my new Etsy shop very soon!!!  Take a look!  The address is: terahclassycreations.etsy.com.  (At the time of this posting I don't have anything in my shop yet, but I would love some feed-back about it!)  **SOLD**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...