Monday, May 30, 2011

Name Quest Winner!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who entered their name suggestions either through this blog, through my facebook page or directly to me via e-mail.  Many of them included elements that I would have never conceived of if left to myself.  That's the beauty of this contest!  It expands all of our horizons.  All of the names were so great that I had a REALLY hard time deciding on the winning name.  But the decision had to be made . . .

So, without further adieu . . .(let the drumroll begin) . . . The new name of this bracelet is . . .  Crimson's Crystal !!!.  Congratulations Amanda!  She will be receiving her choice of 25% off anything in my shop or the free PDF version of the band pattern for her personal use.  Be sure to look for it at my etsy shop soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...