Sunday, April 18, 2010

Jester


The colors and color-placement remind me of a court jester - one color for each "leg".  It was done in herringbone - a design that morphed from one thought to another as I was going.  If you saw my wave bracelets in last month's posts, you'll see the progression of ideas.  I was trying to see if I could make a necklace with the criss-cross style established in the bracelets (which I call cable-style herringbone).  This necklace features delicas and swarovski crystals that end in a leaf-style pendant.   **Available**

- This would probably look really classy in black and white.  Remember to contact me if you're interested in a custom necklace.  Just click on the envelope logo to send me an e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...