Thursday, August 9, 2012

Make a Statement . . . Bracelet - Coming Soon

I'm pretty excited about this bracelet!  It's a very wide version of the Marquis Buckle Bracelet (Here's the original version:  http://terahsclassiccreations.blogspot.com/2012/04/heres-lookin-at-you.html).  It's actually a whole other pattern for the band that I was trying out.  I designed it and decided to double the width of the band just for fun!











It took quite a while from design stages to actual finished product.  But I just finished it today, and couldn't wait to tell you about it!  The color is a vibrant turquoise/teal color.  The band has matte, shiny, and ceylon finishes in a swirly pattern.  I don't know why, I just love little swirls - they're so free, but classy at the same time.

I paired it with my newly-designed Marquis Buckle that I actually created while writing my tutorial for the Marquis Buckle Bracelet.  (If your interested in that, here it is:



http://www.etsy.com/listing/104092298/pdf-pattern-beadwoven-marquis-buckle)



I will hopefully have the pattern up for this bracelet in a while.  In the meantime, I'm sending it off to a professional photographer.  (Yay!  This is a first.  I'm sending a few other new pieces off along with this one.  I can't wait to see how they turn out!)  For now, you'll have to settle for my pictures of it.  :-)  So. . this will be coming soon to a TerahClassyCreations near you!









Oh yeah!  and I included some pictures of it in-progress on my new "About" page in my shop!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/TerahClassyCreations/about/

Enjoy!  And as always, have fun!

Terah
Terahs Classic Creations, a.k.a
TerahClassyCreations.Etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Your 'about' page on etsy looks beautiful. The bracelet is also amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...