Thursday, October 11, 2012

Metal Mania

I have been off on a metal adventure!  This was actually accentuated by my sister's wedding.  She surprised me by asking me if I'd be willing to make the bridesmaid's bracelets.  I was really happy she asked me to make them!!  She had a pretty specific design in mind that involved just beads and metal.  So of course, that set me off in that direction.  I had fun making them!  It pushed me to do something "out-of-the-box" so to speak.  At least out of my box - which is always good.  My sister loves green and fall tones, so I ended up making these bracelets:








I love the open, free-flowing designs of these bracelets - there's not a two that are exactly alike.  That's the beauty of it!  Each one is unique!

On top of all that I've been learning more wire-wrapping techniques.  So here's a sampling of what you will probably see more of in my shop in the future:









As always, I'm continually adding new designs & techniques!  I've also recently bought a bunch of new beautiful supplies that are just waiting to become jewelry!  So, to keep up on the latest additions to my shop, feel free to add my shop to your favorites!!

Until next time . . . .

Have fun!

Sincerely,

Terah :-)
TerahClassyCreations.Etsy.com, a.k.a.,
TerahsClassicCreations.blogspot.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...